Nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! When you are surrounded with doubts and wonder whether things are going your way or not, you get a sign that you are on the perfect track! Got such an amazing sign in the form of this nomination!
All thanks to Lara Lorenzi for nominating me for this award! Check out her awesome work here!
Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you in the blog post add their link in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions which your nominator asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new bloggers for the award and write them 11 new questions for the same.
- Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
- List the rules and add the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
I chose to nominate the following awesome Travel Bloggers! Congratulations guys, loved everyone’s content and wish you great luck for future!
- Sahil Singh http://ghoomakad.in/
- Rahul Yuvi https://the-passport-souls.travel.blog/
- Sreedevi Jeevan http://fireflysree.blogspot.in/
- Chandreyi Bandyopadhyay https://themoonchasers.blog/
- Jim Jones https://travelstoriesandimages.com/
- Alexandria Brown http://www.thecloudtraveler.com/
- Souvik Mandal http://samtravelogue.com/
- Saloni Kilam Rampal http://www.gypsyescapade.com/
- Prachi Sachdev https://www.justbeingme.in/
- Dale Anthony https://www.facebook.com/rebefser/
Answers to Lara’s questions!
- What kind of Traveler are you?
Well, I am more of a lazy and laid back solo explorer! Not a trekker or an adventurist, I love to enjoy the little things a place has to offer. I prefer solo traveling as it gives me the opportunity to step out of the comfort zone and indulge with amazing conversations with strangers!
- Which place that you have visited is in your mind for its beauty?
I prefer to travel to naturally beautiful places rather than grand cities. Still out of all the places I have visited recently, my favorite remains Spiti Valley.
- Share one of your best experiences in your trips.
Quite recently on my trip to Spiti valley with my best friend, we missed our bus and boarded a wrong bus. The driver and his conductor were amazing enough to convince the rest of the passengers, take a short detour and wait there for the other bus which would drop us to our destination. Meeting such helpful people when you least expect them is a miracle!
- Tell me how many countries have you visited and which is your favorite?
Only 2 so far. India and Bhutan so far, and my favorite is India.
- Which is the craziest thing you have done in your travels?
Planning random Solo trips, Staying at basic tents with temperature below zero and almost freezing to death are some of the crazy things I have done till date!
- Which place in your country would you recommend visiting and why?
For History and Culture Lovers- Rajasthan and for Nature Lovers- Norh East India.
- What is top in your Bucket List?
Attend the Burning Man Festival, Nevada, USA.
- While travelling, what do you do to help local business?
I generally use local transport, like to stay at small homestays or local hotels and also prefer eating at local eateries thus contributing to local business.
- What is the most important thing you look for when you start a new trip?
What does the place have to offer in terms of natural beauty and cultural uniqueness!
- Which place would you like to go for living if you could choose?
Anywhere in the Himalayas.
- Where are you planning to go next?
I am planning to explore different locations of Western Ghats in Monsoons.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What do you love the most about blogging?
- Who is your Blogging Inspiration?
- Is it a hobby or you are pursuing it as a profession? If hobby, do you plan to be a full time professional blogger?
- Mention 3 top Travel Bloggers you adore and wish to be like?
- Have you read my Blogs (https://thevagabonddreamer.com/) before this nomination?
- Any suggestion for improvement in my blogs?
- Which is your favorite travel destination so far? Why?
- What do you do to promote your blogs?
- Do you believe in paid promotion of blogs?
- Share any memorable experience with a local resident of one of your favorite travel destinations?
- How do you think you can contribute to the society with the help of your blogs or travel advents?
Looking forward for answers from you guys! Wish you all good luck and Congratulations again!
Keep Traveling and Keep Sharing!