Such an awesome way to begin this year’s journey of Blogging. Getting appreciated is always special and motivating! Kickstarting 2018 on an awesome note as I just got nominated for the Liebster Award by Trevor Jackson. Please check out Trevor’s informative Blog at https://bloggerdroidseo.blogspot.in/2017/12/Awards.html on Internet Marketing, Blogging and SEO techniques!
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster Award is given to new bloggers who have just begun navigating through the blogging world. The Liebster award is prestigious and connects fellow bloggers as both Nominators and Awardees are bloggers. This just shows that bloggers have each other’s back and that good work always receives the deserved.
Liebster is a new word meaning sweetest, kindest, beloved, dearest etc. Thus it’s a kind and sweet gesture to appreciate good work by fellow bloggers.
There are certain rules that come with receiving a nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blogs on your blog.
- Create a post on your blog and display the Liebster award logo.
- Answer your nominator’s questions and create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Once you have published the post, inform your nominees, so that they can continue the chain and nominate other bloggers.
Questions asked by Trevor to me!
1.Do you blog for Passion or Money?
-Passion! Both for Travel and Writing!
2. What do you think makes your blog unique?
-My blog is a collection of first hand travel experiences and I try to use a Layman and Nature lover’s aspect while creating content.
3.Does your environment affect your blogging activities?
-I need a calm environment to focus and write.
4.Who is your Role Model in the Blogosphere?
-Not really a role model, but I am really fond of Shivya’s blog, “The Shooting Star” and Shubam Mansingka’s “Travelshoebum”.
5.If you are to write articles for my blog, what would their title be?
- Howto get maximum results from organic promotions?
- How to increase blog’s traffic with SEO?
- Free tools of Internet Marketing.
- Ways to earn out of your blog.
- Optimize the use of Keywords!
6.How do you reach out more readers?
-Facebook bloggers groups and Instagram!
7.Where are the sources of hunches for your blog?
Natural instinct and love for travel. I like to observe little things which are attention grabbing, I guess that would be the major source of hunches for me!
8.If you are to choose, where would you like to travel next?
-Norway to witness the Northern Lights!
9.Is there anything you lack which can help the growth of your blog?
-Maybe better marketing and promotion skills can help me grow.
10.Are you earning from your blog?
-Not yet. But I am hoping to monetize it soon.
The Awesome bloggers I have nominated for the Liebster award are:
- All things Sassy! http://allthingssassy.winkl.co/
A fashion blog by a young girl Pallabi Guha is really refreshing and informative about the current trends of the industry!
- NutriQ India. https://nutriqind.blogspot.in/
A really nice blog with good information on health products. I also love the way they have created the website wi9th different sections.
- Let Her Be! http://www.letherb.com/
It’s a personal blog by Jyothsna Pasila, a young girl who writes about things on her mind, mostly style related.
- The Blonde Healer! https://theblondehealer.com/
This one’s a really cool blog on Healing, Wellness and Yoga. Jennifer is extremely passionate about blogging the same and it can be seen in her work!
- 2 The Runway! http://www.2therunway.com/
Casie and Arthur from Las Vegas jointly handle this blog. While they write about Travel and Lifestyle in general, their focus is educating visitors about “Las Vegas”.
- The DIY Millennial. http://thediymillennial.com/
This is a beautiful and simple DIY blog for the new age crafters. Chelsea loves Plants, Tattoos and all things beautiful and we can see that from her blog.
- Beauty Bliss with Mimi. http://www.beautyblisswithmimi.co.za/
A beauty and Skincare blog by a 20 year old South African Woman Megan is a must read for all the beauty lovers. Well written!
- Tinycraft! http://tinycrafts.in/
This is lovely DIY craft ideas blog by Jigna. She not only showcases her talent by creating awesome stuff but also customize them to order through this website.
- The Entitled Millennial! https://entitled-millennial.com/
This is more like a social platform to bring people from different ethnicities closer and share their stories in this blog.
- Eman Writes. https://emanwrites.wordpress.com/
More like a personal blog of a brave young girl Eman who writes about Lifestyle, Recipes, Life lessons etc.
Questions for the nominees I have selected-
- What was the inspiration to start your blog?
- How did you choose your Blog Name?
- How often do you work on your blog?
- How do you aim to increase your followers?
- Is it just a personal blog for passion or are you earning out of it (or planning to earn out of it?)
- Are you a member in any Bloggers Forum/Groups?
- If you had to give an advice to me, for the improvement of my blog (The Vagabond Dreamer!), what would that be?
- Do you think there’s a huge demand for good bloggers in the industry? How difficult/easy is earning from a blog?
- How important is promotion of your work and how do you promote your blog?
- Do you interact with your readers and followers? How?
Congratulations Guys! Let’s make the world a better place with the help of blogging! Keep up the good work and now it’s your turn to Answer the questions, select nominees and spread love to fellow bloggers!